Pages

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Uber

"Your uber is arriving"
... was the alert that jolted me back to consciousness.
The party as it were, had continued in our absence.
Her, hot, and me, bothered
unceremoniously clambered after each other into the car.
"Wickham", I hoarsely managed to utter
as i slammed the door behind us.
my fingers as they wandered south
commending her decision to go commando.
appreciating that her dress could barely contain her
my hands had worked gamely to cover the rest.
Our driver, at first bored, then curious
was risking death with the constant shifting eyes.
Me, preoccupied with keeping my hands wet.
wet enough to continue its fun date
on this marvelous slip and slide.
Her moans the shrieks of ecstasy that egged us on.
She kissed me...
and my lips were not the only ones leaking fluids.

No comments:

Post a Comment