Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I THINK I NEED A MAN


I think I need a man
A man who loves me for who I am
Intelligent, Articulate and caring
I need a man who will respect me
One who’s not afraid to love me
I need a good man

I need a man who will take his time to know me
Knows what makes me smile
What makes me chuckle
and what makes me laugh

A man with strong shoulders
For me to cry on
Patience aplenty to listen
And caring enough to talk to me

I need a man who knows how to
Unbuckle my knees and
Cause my thighs to tremble
A man big enough for two hands
more than enough for a mouthful
and master of many strokes

A man who knows when to tease
When to kiss
When to suck and when to bite
A generous man
Willing to follow as well as lead

Until I meet that man I need
I’ll continue to build myself
Knowing there is that one man
Looking for me as much as I
Look for him
I think I need that man.

No comments:

Post a Comment